DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please bless

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please bless this world all leaders all economies all military all clergy churches temples and many many places of worship all people children with health education safety. All of the weather problems throughout the world. My employment to be more and most productive employers Chuck & Bev with more health and may this little co prosper Employees Diana Tori Hayley Heather Arnold The many many that are in difficulties with health Cancer pain sorrow loss anger depression treatments anxiety fear travel transportation home hunger employment finances anger energy and the many many prayers needs requests I and many many have.DEAR LORD for Debbie D to heal when this loss does take place. Her precious Mother is dying. Peace love prayers to ALL. Special healing prayers for Pat Also prayers for Stephenie with testing anxiety marriage relationships.Also DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST all of our hours were cut and it's most difficult for most of us.Please bless all with health finances employment PLEASE Prayers to ALL. Special prayers for Cancer testing for more testing and GREAT results. .Bless JoAnn on her living conditions here may her attitude be well and may our friendship continue.Prayers to ALL . Diana Also for my oral chemo to always be successful. PLEASE

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord please Bless my Family Greatly in Finance, Spiritually, Divine Health and all areas of Life. Lift my Family up especially my Husband on the hills that cannot be hidden. May we sit and dine with Kings and Queens. Lord surprise my Family beyond measures and comprehensions..... AMEN.
Replies
Views
LORD JESUS CHRIST PRAYING FOR DAUGHTER MARRIAGE AND GRANT EMPLOYMENT VISA TO MY DAUGHTER AND GIVE HER GOOD HEALTH BLESS THE LIFE PARTNER HELP US TO SOLVE OUR FINANCIAL NEEDS SHOW THE WAY BLESS MY JOB AND GIVE PEACE IN THE FAMILY MY WIFE S HEALING AND REMOVE WIFES SICKNESS AND GRAND HER GOOD...
Replies
Views
Great is our Lord Jesus Christ for giving us prayer warriors of prayerrequest.com in present perilous times. Prayer to Jesus Christ is the only way that we can be preserved and protected all by His grace. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Must bless our little computer service...
Replies
Views
I have a friend at my local agency who has been helping me since i went thru Hurricane Sandy years ago & without her compassionate intervention soo many times i would still be homeless even as i write this prayer request I feel that i owe her a great debt for what she has done for me She is a...
Replies
Views
Dear Abba-Father-Daddy-God In The Name of Your Son Jesus Please bless me with the most beautiful exceptional Great Divine & Godly Favor with my pain management doctor this afternoon May he be soo compassionate & merciful to me & very kind understanding & gracious with me & even his whole office...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom