Dear sister in the Lord, what the Lord asks ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Babajoel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Babajoel

Guest
Dear sister in the Lord, what the Lord asks me to tell you is to pray often and again that 'I want my husband back'. If that is what you really want, the Holy Spirit will drag him back to you before Easter. Have faith that your request is granted. A sister faced a similar situation about six months ago. We just told her to tell God what she wanted. The man is now back at home.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Need prayer and renewed strength, hope, vision, and joy of the Lord for this day and every day. What do I focus on? How do I power through and carry on and overcome and not be so sad and discouraged, instead buoyant and light and filled with joy of the Lord? I seek this that I may do His will...
Replies
7
Views
237
Lord, you know exactly how has been my life, how I've been raised. Now that I'm an adult and my mom came with all her bad attitudes towards me, for her showing the lack of fruits of the Spirit is a bad thing; she doesn't want to change her perspectives, even though she claims herself to be a...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,326
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom