Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, I love You so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus,

I love You so much

and I give You my heart.

Help me to love God.

Help me to love my neighbor

as a child of God.

Help me to love myself

as a child of God.

Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, in he past I have asked for many favours, this time I ask You this special one (that I pass my exam application). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it in Your own broken heart, where our Father sees it, then in His merciful eyes, it will become Your favour, not...
Replies
10
Views
170
Sacred Heart of Jesus, please grant me my favor. My request, as you know, gives me extreme anxiety about my personal situation. When you grant me my favor, my burden and anxiety will be lifted, and I will be forever grateful and spread the word of the miracle I received. Sacred Heart of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
352
I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom