Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear prayer Warriors!
I can never thank God enough for your faithful prayers. May our Heavenly Father continue to empower & bless you for your mighty Calling to be a blessing to others, & save more souls from eternal damnation, thru’ the love, perfect finished work of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ! Blessings!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Dear prayer Warriors! Can never thank God enough for your faithful & loving service thru’ Prayer! May God’s blessings continue to flow upon you in all areas of life, esp your ultimate Calling to save more souls from eternal death, thru’ Jesus’ Christ’s sacrifice & perfect finished work on the Cross at Calvary. God bless!

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my husband, he is under attack from ‘enemy chiefs in his village’, who’ve moved to have him banished from village of which he is high chief. He has served his village & extended family faithfully for many years, & sadly betrayal from his own kin, whom he...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my husband, he is under attack from ‘enemy chiefs in his village’, who’ve moved to have him banished from village of which he is high chief. He has served his village & extended family faithfully for many years, & sadly betrayal from his own kin, whom he...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband’s Courtcase which has been set for May 2nd. Re: banishment from village. Thank You God bless!
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please continue to pray for my husband in calling as leader of his clan. Tomorrow Sunday 11am November he is meeting with his opposition one of members who he bestowed with chieftain title, & who is now attacking him as leader of clan, & sowing lies & deceit to remove him...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband & His Calling as Chieftain to lead His Family Clan. I’ve been standing in prayer against generation curses, in the Name of our Saviour & covered by His blood. I have seen God’s Hand at work in restoring Family relationships, at the same time...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom