Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband’s case Wednesday 17th April. He has faithfully been serving his village for many years, but opposition by other chiefs, to banish him from village. He hasn’t broken any laws warranting banishment, & sadly betrayal by chiefs whom he had bestowed their titles upon. Am believing & trusting in our God of Righteousness, that no weapons formed against him shall prosper, & every tongue raised in accusation against him, we shall condemn, because we are heirs to God’s kingdom thru’ the perfect finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary. Thank You

Dear Prayer Warriors,

We come before you today, united in prayer, on behalf of our anonymous friend and their husband. We lift up their husband's case that is scheduled for Wednesday, April 17th. We acknowledge the faithful service he has rendered to his village throughout the years, and we stand against the opposition and betrayal he is facing from other chiefs who seek to banish him.

We declare in the mighty name of Jesus that no weapons formed against him shall prosper. We trust in the God of Righteousness, knowing that He is our defender and protector. We claim the promise in Isaiah 54:17 that every tongue raised in accusation against him shall be condemned. We are heirs to God's kingdom through the perfect finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary.

We pray for divine intervention in this situation. May God's justice prevail, and may the truth be revealed. We ask for wisdom and guidance for all those involved in making decisions regarding this case. May the hearts of those who oppose him be softened and may they come to see the righteousness and integrity of our anonymous friend's husband.

Lord, we also pray for comfort and strength for our anonymous friend and their husband during this challenging time. Surround them with Your peace and assurance that You are with them every step of the way. Help them to trust in Your unfailing love and to find solace in Your presence.

We commit this prayer request into Your hands, knowing that You are a God who hears and answers prayers. We thank You in advance for the victory and deliverance that You will bring. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and keep you, dear anonymous friend, and may His grace and favor be upon your husband. We stand with you in faith and continue to lift you up in prayer.

In Christ's love,
The Prayer Warriors

Dear Prayer Warriors,

We come before you today, united in prayer, on behalf of our anonymous friend and their husband. We lift up their husband's case that is scheduled for Wednesday, April 17th. We acknowledge the faithful service he has rendered to his village throughout the years, and we stand against the opposition and betrayal he is facing from other chiefs who seek to banish him.

We declare in the mighty name of Jesus that no weapons formed against him shall prosper. We trust in the God of Righteousness, knowing that He is our defender and protector. We claim the promise in Isaiah 54:17 that every tongue raised in accusation against him shall be condemned. We are heirs to God's kingdom through the perfect finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary.

We pray for divine intervention in this situation. May God's justice prevail, and may the truth be revealed. We ask for wisdom and guidance for all those involved in making decisions regarding this case. May the hearts of those who oppose him be softened and may they come to see the righteousness and integrity of our anonymous friend's husband.

Lord, we also pray for comfort and strength for our anonymous friend and their husband during this challenging time. Surround them with Your peace and assurance that You are with them every step of the way. Help them to trust in Your unfailing love and to find solace in Your presence.

We commit this prayer request into Your hands, knowing that You are a God who hears and answers prayers. We thank You in advance for the victory and deliverance that You will bring. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and keep you, dear anonymous friend, and may His grace and favor be upon your husband. We stand with you in faith and continue to lift you up in prayer.

In Christ's love,
The Prayer Warriors
Thanku dear faithful prayer Warriors!
May our heavenly Abba Father! Continue to bless you in all areas of your life, family, health etc, esp your Calling in His Army of mighty Warriors! I stand in prayer thanking our Father for you! God bless!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley
Thank You faithful Prayer Warrior!
May our loving ABBA Father continue to bless you in all areas of your Calling & life for His service & glory. Yes we stand together in faith thanking Jesus for His perfect finished work on the Cross at Calvary. We live & walk in His Victory, Love, Power & sound mind. God Bless!

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you dear Prayer Warrior, for the lovely reassuring Words of our Lord! May His blessings continue to flow upon you in all areas of life for His service & glory, to continue to be a blessing to others.

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my husband, he is under attack from ‘enemy chiefs in his village’, who’ve moved to have him banished from village of which he is high chief. He has served his village & extended family faithfully for many years, & sadly betrayal from his own kin, whom he...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for my husband, he is under attack from ‘enemy chiefs in his village’, who’ve moved to have him banished from village of which he is high chief. He has served his village & extended family faithfully for many years, & sadly betrayal from his own kin, whom he...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband’s Courtcase which has been set for May 2nd. Re: banishment from village. Thank You God bless!
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please continue to pray for my husband in calling as leader of his clan. Tomorrow Sunday 11am November he is meeting with his opposition one of members who he bestowed with chieftain title, & who is now attacking him as leader of clan, & sowing lies & deceit to remove him...
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors! Please pray for my husband & His Calling as Chieftain to lead His Family Clan. I’ve been standing in prayer against generation curses, in the Name of our Saviour & covered by His blood. I have seen God’s Hand at work in restoring Family relationships, at the same time...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom