dear prayer warriors i thank u all for praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors i thank u all for praying for me for my husband to come back and my surgery is also over by the grace of the lord i thank u all people here.. for spending their time in praying for me.. i thank u lord crores & crores of thanks to u my father.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Thank u all for your prayers and all!!! They really help!!!
Replies
10
Views
344
I thank u all for your prayers I was once messaging people I knew when I did go to church to reconnect been long hard battle guess was hurting I've put my heart on my sleeve seemed got wounded each time my ex really wounded me pierced me so deep I knew nothing about addicts or drug addiction...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom