Dear Prayer Warriors, I just wanted to share with you ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MyraJohn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MyraJohn

Guest
Dear Prayer Warriors,

I just wanted to share with you that we have got the PCR test done for my mom, will get the reports on Friday. Please keep her in ur special prayers... I wish that it comes negative in the mighty name of my Lord God Jesus Christ....

It's been very tough and now this waiting time is just killing......Jesus is our only hope....

Take care

God Bless,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wanted to share a testimony. I have given up smoking after prayer my urges reduced by a great amount. I haven't smoked for 2 weeks I used to smoke 10 cigarettes per day. After prayer the desire and urges are completely gone. I will carrying on praying to the Lord to deliver me from my sinful habits.
Replies
6
Views
350
Hello everyone, I wanted to share that my prayers have been answered, and I am grateful for God's continuous blessings and protection. I also want to thank each of you for your prayers. May God continue to use and protect you and your future generations. Thank you all. This platform will...
Replies
7
Views
306
Father I just wanted to say Thank You for answering my prayers this week. Father I'm still waiting on you to open other doors for me and for your guidance. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom