Dear people of God pray for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear People in Christ Let Me praise Our Lord and Thank Him. Thank you for your prayers for the prayer requests, for me and my loved ones. There were some answers from the Lord and grateful to Him and you people who prayed. And Again I Thank The Lord for all provisions till this moment. Yet...
Replies
5
Views
239
I hate the people so bad!!! They have no idea how I feel and what I have been through so much. I don't trust family and anyone who lied to me, fooled me, flattered me, took advantage of me, gave me a hard time, and everything. It is not okay 😔 at all. God sees everything that is going on. All I...
Replies
10
Views
195
People that don't trust pastors anymore. In 2003 a female pastor from ### named ### was supposed to pray for people but instead she started speaking illness, sickness over teenagers that were needing from drug addiction. I haven't ever forgotten the day she was speaking illness, sickness over...
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom