May God bless you with Divine peace in Jesus Name Amen.
Jesus said (John 14:27)
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
154
Dear pastor, Please pray for me and my husband. I want us to be reunited again. As he is building a house where his mother stays he is staying there. I don't know why but he has left me and my son ### and he is acting like we don't exist. He is hurting us with his silence. He doesn't take care...
Replies
5
Views
326
Spiritual marriage Setback Been treated like a child Spirit of dwarf Delay in marriage settlement 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Replies
5
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom