Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hoedy

Prayer Warrior
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine license, instrument rating license, fi License, atpl license and aibus a320 and a 220 license to work in airline. At the moment I am in the Philippines to pursue my masters in aviation industry for 7 years. That will end 2026. I choose to take up pilot course because I have made personaly a strong covenant with Almighty God about these principle:'' MOVING GOD S MISSION THROUGH AIR ''. Meaning simply that I will supply many airplane tickets to many pastors to travel by airplane to all the remotes area to preache the God s Words to those who never hear the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. By watching many heavenly miraculous restaurration movies in YouTube channel I am deciding to contact the ministry and the pastor to help me in pray for God to grand me 100% my plans, visions and goals to their effectiveness reality. These are my plans, visions and goals: 1) i want to know and understand clearly the Word of God(The Holy Bible ) 2) I want to have the give of preaching word of God, aching word of God and healing meaning I will pray over people and God, Jesus and Holy Spirit will restaur the side of people and make them whole again if they lost one part of their body like their hands, legs etc... And restaur back Vanuatu and its people to its original existence established by God in the beginning 3)I want to have my own ministry. I want that my ministry will be the biggest ministry with many members in Vanuatu 4) I want God to give me His wisdom and knowledge that was stored in His kingdom store room that was never given to someone since the creation of everything by Him 5) I want to work in a big airline company. I want God to send that company to looking for me please I want to be a pilot in command PIC in one of the big jet of that airline. I want to transport all the tourist internationally all around the world. And I want that biggest airline company to accept and agree to draft and increase its routes to Vanuatu and to service all the islands of Vanuatu. 6) I want to win my masters degree easily with God s help 7)i want to be a billionaire 8) God helps me establish my 4 different factory: 1)oil factory using coconut fruits 2) benzine factory using kasava or manioc 3) fiber factory using banana tree flesh 4)fiber factory using sisal leaves 9)creat an airline company in Vanuatu 10) creat an international aviation school in Vanuatu 11) I want to be a prime minister 1)to lead Vanuatu to second republic 2) to establish presidential system (cancel prime minister system and establish presidential system ) 12) I want God to use all my descendants to do God s work 13) i want to travel one day to your place to shake your hands Pastor Those are my plans, visions and goals and I pray is that God will answer them all following His will I am always positive and patient and I am waiting for God s response to me according to His will in Jesus Name AMEN.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen!

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine...
Replies
Views
Dear God's family, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot and I am here in the Philippines...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot but my license is expired and I am here in the Philippines to...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot but my license is expired and I am here...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom