Dear my precious prayer warriors ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suja

Beloved of All
Dear my precious prayer warriors

Thank you very much for your valuable prayers. I got back my camera and LORD gave me an answer for my urgent request.

Please continue to pray for the matter.

THANK YOU LORD. I AM PRAISING YOU, WORSHIPING YOU, AND GLORIFYING YOU. PRAYING FOR ALL THE PRAYER WARRIORS AND ALL THE REQUESTS POSTED HERE. PRAYING IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I and My Prayer Warriors & Pastors & Home Group Leaders PRAY and NOT Loose Heart ♥️ Lk 18:1 -- Female Matrimonial Love's Heart Softened (Mine as well, other Pastors, Intercessors, Family, Friends, Etc -- Refreshing of Holy Spirit and Rekindled Use of Authority of Jesus' Name in PRAYER and...
Replies
9
Views
161
my dear heavenly father I come to you I come boldly this morning before my dear heavenly father I come to you I come boldly this morning before the throne find help in time of need in the morning you will hear my voice oh God in the morning I will cry to you my father! In the mighty name of...
Replies
9
Views
446
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom