jraaron
Prayer Warrior
Dear my Lord, my husband and I cannot afford to move to another house. I just have no money, no strength and most of all no desire whatsoever on how to solve these financial problems that have been going on for several years. My kids like this townhome. We've been moving every year as we are always late on paying rent so no landlord wants renewal. However, this time we met a really nice landlord, very understanding of our situation. Today was the first day of extension of our lease, but we have no money. My mother-in-law who promised to help us out suddenly changed her mind for some reason. Financial problems, constant waiting for the result of our immigration process, me yelling at the kids since I'm under constant stress, my coveting other people, my feeling self-pity over my situation compared to others', me feeling blue and depressed all the time. . . . Oh. . My life is a mess my Lord. What should I do? My fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, what should I do? Keep praying and keep waiting is realistic? I hate myself doubting my Lord here, but the devil is working in his way to my mind. Lord, help me. Hold me tight. Show me the way. Share your wisdom with me. In the name of powerful and merciful Jesus, amen.
