Dear my Lord, here I'm again begging You not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraaron

Prayer Warrior
Dear my Lord, here I'm again begging You not to give up on me and my family. . . . that I don't lose hope in You and find joy and refuge in suffering. All the issues I and my husband have to deal with. . . You will open the door to our aid. Also please Lord, give me wisdom in parenting my son ### who seems to go against everything that I say. You have a plan for me and I just wait and trust you. There is nothing I can do without having You my Lord in my life. I'll go through these troubled times with you and walk with you. Thank you for loving me and listening to my prayer. In the name Powerful Merciful Jesus Christ, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I am once again begging you to help my girlfriend ###. She is homeless in the UK, but I cannot be there until September. I feel so helpless. I think of her every waking hour, everywhere I go. After covid my body hasn’t been the same, but I’m offering up all my physical suffering to...
Replies
7
Views
374
Dear God here I am again begging you please give me a sign that my love across the miles is ok, it's been 7 days now that I didn't know what happened to him already. My Lord I'm worried about him. Please keep him safe and away from all illnesses, temptations and dangers. Bless us oh Lord our...
Replies
6
Views
252
Lord here I am, again, begging for your help, trying to trust in you, trying to be strong. Here I am on a trip with my wife and she is working on something she was supposed to do last week, but now we are on our trip and it has to get done now. Feels a lot like avoiding time with me, so here I...
Replies
10
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom