Dear My Heavenly Father, I'd Like To Become A ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraaron

Prayer Warrior
Dear my heavenly father, I'd like to become a humble person and have been trying to become one since I met You. I also like to be a person who is grateful for everything that I have in my life although they may seem useless to others. Keep encouraging me and keep listening to my prayer. Whatever outcome will my prayers bring into my life, I'll accept that it's Your will. In the name of precious Jesus, amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying James 4:6 "But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Philippians 2:3-11 "Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. ..."

1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you,"

Hebrews 12:28 "Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,"

Psalm 100:1-5 "A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."

Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

Psalm 18:6 "In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears."

Psalm 143:1 "A psalm of David. O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief."

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Giving honor and glory to God Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to ask my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for some relationship challenges I'm going through. My girlfriend and I have been struggling to make things work and we broke up again today. I was estranged from my faith for a long time, and had become addicted to pornography -...
Replies
10
Views
411
Dear my heavenly father my provider and protector, Lord of heaven and Earth I thank you for this day lord maker please Lord remove all delays on my blessings lord remove all the traps which The devil and his demons witches and wizards have set on blessings health marriage and financials Lord let...
Replies
12
Views
357
Dear my heavenly Father I thank you for the loyal love, strength and protection in areas of my life Father I pray and plead for your full protection please protect me not go astray from your Will because of financial hardship let all the doors which Satan have open to mislead me be closed by...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom