Dear my brothers and sister in Christ. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suja

Beloved of All
Dear my brothers and sister in Christ.

Praise Lord this 12th we are completing 28 yrs of our wedding life. I am thanking LORD for all the protection and provide all our needs in our life. So many ups and down came. Struggles, finance problem, loss of our mother, etc., but all these OUR LORD guided us and helped us to lead a prayerful life. Lord blessed us with a loving son. And we came to know in our life the power and love of our LORD JESUS. Moreover, we got a lot of god-fearing and praying friends. Please pray for us again to lead a life according to Lord's will. Bless my husband ###, my son ###, and myself. I am thanking my Lord and always praising him for all he gave me and blessed me.

I am thanking everyone who prayed for all my requests I posted here. Please pray for us; we are going to our native place tomorrow and back only after one week. Prayers and regards to all my dear ones. Praying for all your needs in JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help sister in Christ who is grieving the loss of her son, please comfort, strengthen, surround her with hedge of protection. Please be with her family, her husband who is in the anger stage please increase unity, peace, enable her to know the hope for the future purpose of her and...
Replies
18
Views
212
Father God I just come before you and I lift up my dear sister in Christ ### you know I love her dearly and she's been with me in this ministry for 13 years and we have history together here at the ### ministries and it hurts me that she's recently been going to another church actually for the...
Replies
13
Views
315
I feel like I'm under attack on my health because I was given food from someone who is an unbeliever and I started feeling something strange then started spitting a lot of saliva and my mouth not feeling good. I need prayers for healing and deliverance from any bewitchment or spell they have...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom