GiriBabu
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Loving Pastor
Praise the Lord
Thank you very much for your wonderful service through world wide
God bless you in Christ Jesus name
Dear loving My Pastor
This ### I am from ###
I need your prayer support
Right now we are very struggling in my family my wife name is ### She is also very believer we had a married before ### years But still we do not have Childrends please kindly praying for the kids we are all hoping our Lord Jesus Christ Doing meracles in our life I am very thankful to your wonderful service such a wonderful blessings to your Ministry
Your Brother in Christ,
###
Praise the Lord
Thank you very much for your wonderful service through world wide
God bless you in Christ Jesus name
Dear loving My Pastor
This ### I am from ###
I need your prayer support
Right now we are very struggling in my family my wife name is ### She is also very believer we had a married before ### years But still we do not have Childrends please kindly praying for the kids we are all hoping our Lord Jesus Christ Doing meracles in our life I am very thankful to your wonderful service such a wonderful blessings to your Ministry
Your Brother in Christ,
###
