Dear loving Jesus, Almighty creator of all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear loving Jesus....I am now ### years old, was unholy, so went through ### new jobs ....no stability...please help me with a permanent job and holy life with Holy Spirit...Amen
Replies
9
Views
476
Dear Brothers and Sisters:. My name is ###, I live in a small town in Southern Europe and I am a Christian Orthodox. I come before you in humility and with all my respect. I never thought I would join a group like this one, but I did. In May 2016, I went to bed one night and almost did not...
Replies
11
Views
618
Dear Loving Jesus/ Mama Mary, I am begging and praying for my financial difficulties to ease up. I do not know how to survive anymore. I tried working with no sleep to pay my debts but that's just making me sick and underperform at work. Please, Lord, I am praying for more salary to increase...
Replies
7
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom