dear lord, why are so many problems coming between me and ###. Is there not any solution to it. I am very much in need of concentration and ###. please help me and guide me. Please help me get back ###. Amen
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear lord help me in so many ways I need you to Lord. My debts are many and I don't even have basics. Lord, I'm tired of asking people to help me; it's not their duty to do so. They can only do so much. We are at the brink of a breakdown and I don't understand what must I do. Please heal my son...
Dear Lord Jesus, I feel so infatuated towards this guy, this nurse from the OR. With his chinky eyes, his kind handsome face, his cute smile. I don't know, the moment he said hi to me in the hospital, I just felt something. And yes, I have had several crushes, may have flirted with them a little...
Dear Lord why is it so easy for people to lie over and over why cannot they just tell the truth for once and hurt people one time and leave Lord please work in ### heart that he tell the truth to me if he doesn't want to be with me anymore just let him say that then rather come and visit once in...