Dear Lord what ever it is that ### feels ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord what ever it is that ### feels has been done for ### that is holding ### in that evil place please remove it. I pray you break that hold the evil has on ### that is confusing ###. There is nothing money can buy or do that is more precious than your family. Throwing years away and family away is not God has planned for anyone. The evil has put this person on an emotional roller coaster I ask that you touch and agree with me that the evil causing this confusion be removed and eyes to be opened. I ask for this person to be healed and restored with their family. I know you can love anyone but to say you are in love with someone and leave them, that is not from God. Satan come to steal, kill and destroy, I ask in the name of Jesus that you use the evil tactics of the evil one against ###. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Dear Lord what am asking from you is to make a way so that I may join college..Amen
Replies
11
Views
420
Dear Lord what is going on in my our lives. So much agony. This life isn't for me. Lord I'm asking continually for your mercy. Please deliver us from evil. We need to be surrounded by people with positivity. Where we are right now is not where we want to be and that's in our own home. Surround...
Replies
10
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom