Dear Lord today is ### father birthday ...

Thogaer

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord today is my ### birthday may his soul rest in peace and may he gain eternal rest. Amen Lord pls help my ### heal as well and help her remember us in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and remembrance. Lord, today is ###'s father's birthday. We lift up his soul to You, trusting in Your infinite mercy and grace. As Your Word says, "The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit" (Psalm 34:18 WEB). May ###'s father rest in Your eternal peace and find comfort in Your presence, for You have promised us eternal life through Jesus Christ.

Lord, we also bring ###'s sister before You. We ask for Your healing touch upon her. Your Word tells us, "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved; for you are my praise" (Jeremiah 17:14 WEB). Please restore her health and strength, and help her to remember the love and support of her family. May Your healing power flow through her, bringing complete recovery and renewed hope.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
173
he i overseas. please pray for his heart valve to be healed and emotional and dental miracles. please pray his son be healed as well and his family salvation for him and his family. a wonderful and miracle-filled birthday long health, happy life, protection, and deliverance from all evil. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
201
O GOD THE FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL TYHE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME. I THANK YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE THE PAST YEAR. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME O GOD. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY. LORD, THE FF: ARE MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRAYERS: 1. I PRAY TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom