Faith19
Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord,
Things have not been going well. My husband and I need your help to sort all the problems that we are currently facing. The financial stress that we are currently going through has lead to a huge strain to our marriage. Dear Lord, we are not perfect and all we are asking from you is your help. Please Lord, I have so much of faith and hope that I have placed on you. Please help us. In Jesus name I pray...Amen.
Things have not been going well. My husband and I need your help to sort all the problems that we are currently facing. The financial stress that we are currently going through has lead to a huge strain to our marriage. Dear Lord, we are not perfect and all we are asking from you is your help. Please Lord, I have so much of faith and hope that I have placed on you. Please help us. In Jesus name I pray...Amen.
