Dear Lord, the burden is too heavy ...

Nemath

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, the burden is too heavy for me to carry, please give me rest. I don’t know how you’re going to give me the requested ###, but I TRUST YOU, Cos what you cannot do, does not exist. I am due for marriage, oh God of heavens... give me all round rest. Father settle my family, grant my brother this travel visa and show us your glory. We trust you Lord... Amen 🙏 Posted by ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD so much going on in my life. GOD I can't carry these burdens any longer. GOD I'm calling out your name in prayer and seeking your Divine Intervention. I lay this request at your feet GOD. GOD send your Angels to surround me. GOD send your Holy Ghost to surround me GOD send your son Jesus to...
Replies
10
Views
705
Dear Lord, the burden is too heavy for me to carry, please give me rest. I don’t know how you’re going to give me the requested ###, but I TRUST YOU, Cos what you cannot do, does not exist. God of bigger and earlier than expected. I am due for marriage, oh God of heavens... give me all round...
Replies
7
Views
217
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing. It sounds like you're going through a difficult time. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Health Concerns**: It's important to consult with a healthcare professional about your health issues. They can provide guidance and...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom