Dear Lord thanks. I'm in my hometown ###.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Lord thanks. I'm in my hometown already memories are coming back, not all good, not all bad. Names are coming up, people's faces. Lord I sense in supposed to be here. Please let work and a home of my own materialize quickly. I'd like to take that dog. Is there a way? Amen
praying for this amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I said, “Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. 7 I would flee far away and stay in the desert;[c] 8 I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm.” Psalm 55 I pray I can start a new life! My life is ruined and I’m labeled a ### and a ###. My...
Replies
8
Views
271
Please pray about a cultural group in my hometown that is extremely prejudiced and racist. This group dominates my hometown because they make up a large part of the population. They cause a lot of injustice and trauma in my hometown. I know it is not Christlike but I truly have a lot of hatred...
Replies
8
Views
363
I tried to reconnect with people from my hometown church, but they seem to act like I betrayed them or something for leaving. I moved to another country for a few years and it seems I may be going back. They made a lot of drama behind my back and this is all very confusing. I tried to reconnect...
Replies
6
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom