Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness. ...

Thank You, Lord! God bless you. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
In Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
169
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 52:9 – “For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 52:9 is a declaration of trust and...
Replies
10
Views
163
Thank you Jesus for on your mercy and goodness ###'s creatine levels who ### was very high has come down. Keep ### under your loving care and heal ### with ur precious blood. ### has been suffering too much in the last ### months and your grace alone has kept ### going.
Replies
7
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom