Dear Lord, Thank you for today.  I pray that you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,

Thank you for today. I pray that you would help me be the best person I can be. I pray that my husband and I would be intentional about connecting with each other and connecting with family. We know relationships are very important to you and we desire that they would be important to us as well. May we be intentional about making our relationships a priority. Help us to genuinely relate and care for family and friends. I give this day to you and ask that you would guide me and my husband in Jesus AMEN!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for my mother in law finally answering her phone and being ok. Thank you for my son cooperating today and us getting him to his class on time and safely. Thank you also for the gift we found we needed it so badly. Please also let my friend who is very sick get better, and let him get...
Replies
13
Views
96
Jesus Grant me my request grant the papers that I am filling to be approved JESUS I pray amen and I and we thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
10
Views
215
  • Article Article
For years, our ministry responded to online prayer requests with prepared, repeated prayers. A person would submit a request, and the system would return a prayer written beforehand. The wording was not tailored to every detail, but the prayer was still offered for the person who received it...
Replies
10
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom