Dear Lord, Thank you for the wonderful news today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord, Thank you for the wonderful news today. My ### and I are speechless but so Blessed from the great news. Please be with us through the end. Help us with best decisions on our finances. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s ###. I have wonderful news! I’m FREEEEEE! No demons no attachments! I’m walking in my authority also in Jesus Christ! I was also baptized in the Holy Ghost! Thank you to all of you! I won’t need this forum now I can pray now! Thank you! I know My place in the Lord now! Blessings. Know this...
Replies
16
Views
598
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:129: "Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them." Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 119:129 expresses a deep admiration for God’s statutes, describing them as “wonderful.” The word “wonderful” here implies that...
Replies
10
Views
373
I have wonderful news. I called the social security office and they said the overpayments were taken care of on July 18, 2024!
Replies
4
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,777
Messages
16,814,929
Members
651,008
Latest member
Bruilmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom