tugmaster
Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for my healthy family.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
Thank you for answering my prayers.
Worry and fear make my days horrible.
Help me know that most things I worry about never happen.
Lord, thank you for your protection.
Let me know I am not alone.
Let me live one day at a time.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
It truly helps.
Amen.
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for my healthy family.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
Thank you for answering my prayers.
Worry and fear make my days horrible.
Help me know that most things I worry about never happen.
Lord, thank you for your protection.
Let me know I am not alone.
Let me live one day at a time.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
It truly helps.
Amen.
