Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Give me the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Give me the faith to know everything will be okay.
Help me follow your way.
Let me be the husband and father I should be.
Thank you for the peace of mind I have enjoyed.
Lord, give me patience.
Remove my shortcomings.
Help everyone who comes to you in prayer.
God bless those ### for me and my family.
Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
12
Views
408
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
9
Views
586
Dear Lord, Thank You for being with me yesterday during such a tense and emotional moment. In the middle of the conflict with my two sisters, I felt Your presence—steady, strong, and faithful. I opened my heart, shared my pain, and stood up for what I believe is right. You gave me the strength...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom