Dear Lord, Thank you for all you do in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, Thank you for all you do in our lives. Please continue to work in ### and in me. Restore and renew the loving, supportive, unconditional friendship between us. Please open the lines of communication even more than you have and heal us.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to you today with a silent prayer. You know what I am going through on a daily basis. You know the pain it causes. You know my needs Father. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
362
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
225
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom