Dear lord please I need money by ###

Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s urgent need for financial provision. Lord, You are our Provider, and Your Word assures us that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We ask that You open the doors of heaven and pour out a blessing upon ###, providing the necessary funds by today.

We trust in Your timing and Your perfect plan, knowing that You care for us and are attentive to our prayers. As Jesus taught us to pray, "Give us this day our daily bread," we ask for Your immediate provision for ###'s financial needs.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. We place our trust in You and await Your miraculous provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need money so bad. The Social Security Administration isn't worth the people because it is horrible. They are dirty.
Replies
6
Views
275
Am really needing to move overseas for medical reasons and other reasons too, please I can't work and on my own I don't want to get loans or borrow off people as I have been let down too much please just need agreement on lottery ticket I can't buy full amount of tickets so just barely buying...
Replies
11
Views
40
I don’t have enough money in my bank account because I have $###.### in my name right now. God recognizes that I am deserving of more than money. I’ve been patient and waiting all day to get a delivery from the lawyers. I don’t tolerates lairs people because I will tell God to expose them to...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom