Dear Lord Please help things in my life continue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avonmora

Servant
Dear Lord Please help things in my life continue to improve. Please help me have relationships with friends and let things work out with my jobs. Please take away my worry and anxieties. Please bless my family and friends and watch over them. Let me have a grateful heart and please heal my back of scoliosis.

In Jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Beloved, somebody, somewhere, is praying just for you! Be Encouraged! I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. You continue to pray and trust God. Let us just pray a quick prayer:
God, I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me.
Supply all my need.
Make Your face to shine upon me and be gracious to me.
Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word.
Let the lifestyle I live be shaped by the Word of God.
Renew my strength.
Bless me with the spirit of endurance to never give up but to fight a good fight, keeping the faith, and finishing my course (fulfilling my God destiny). Let defeat never be an option in my life.
Give me the wings of an eagle; so that I may run and not get weary; so that I may walk and not faint.
Protect and encourage me.
Let me witness my God-given dreams and goals come to reality.
Lord Jesus, all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer.
Thank You Lord Jesus.
You are awesome.
Amen, So Be It, and it is so.

Prayer For Blessings: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17688-i-pray-your-cup-overflows-with-blessings/ <><><> Prayer Of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
147
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
152
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom