Dear Lord please help me with my difficult situation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

junella

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord please help me with my difficult situation right now. I am suffering so much because I am financially broke. Bring new beginning to our family this new year. Last year was a difficult year for our family. Lighten the burden with a miracle of financial blessing. The bills are filing up, no money for grocery. I have a ### year old who needs powdered milk and diapers too. My eldest did not go to college last year because we cannot afford to send him to school. My wife easily gets hot-headed because of this situation which I am so helpless. When she is irritated or hot-tempered, I just pray and not trade bad words with her. But how long can I hold back? Sometimes I am losing my temper too. Our house amortization is long overdue! Please Lord help us! Amen.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a difficult task I need to complete. Failure would be extremely bad. Please help me succeed.
Replies
7
Views
141
My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
315
Please pray for a just and swift resolution. My husband fathered a child during an affair. He asked for my forgiveness and though it was hard, I forgave him and preserved our marriage. He works hard at having a relationship with his daughter and sees her regularly, goes to her school events, and...
Replies
11
Views
665
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom