Dear Lord, Please help me. I really ...

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Lord, Please help me. I really need Your help. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

In Jesus' Name May You Have a Blessed, Thankful, Grateful, and Safe Holiday Season. Merry Christmas! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Do You Know God's Voice?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you to pray for me because I really want to grow up. Since I was ###, I constantly felt that I was not noticed and that I had shortcomings because of my height. My growth stopped at ###, but I hope to grow at least a little more and I ask you to help me with this, please.
Replies
7
Views
99
I had problems with pornography, masturbation, flirting (with the opposite sex) and sexual sins... Now there is a great improvement! Let us give all the glory and thanks for this to the Lord Jesus Christ! But there is still a great need for more improvement (lasting and true) for the glory of...
Replies
8
Views
30
I had problems with pornography, masturbation, flirting (with the opposite sex) and sexual sins... Now there is a great improvement! Let us give all the glory and thanks for this to the Lord Jesus Christ! But there is still a great need for more improvement (lasting and true) for the glory of...
Replies
9
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom