Dear Lord, Please help guide ###. He just

TanyaP

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord,
Please help guide my boyfriend. He just got back home from his grandfather's funeral yesterday, and he is having a rough time. He is at work right now. He is having a rough time dealing with this. Please guide him, and watch over him. Watch over him and his family through this difficult time. Bless him with Your grace, strength, glory and love. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer God Lord bless you and family help the power of prayer romantic color pass it on.jpg
    quote prayer God Lord bless you and family help the power of prayer romantic color pass it on.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For years I have felt lost. The last year has become the best time of my life but the person who fueled that left me. My last 4 months without them has been hard, I’ve grown in very positive ways, even started to work on my relationship with God. But I have set myself back also. I just want to...
Replies
5
Views
208
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
170
Lord I come before you, I've been praying about this situation, I'm a single woman a male friend reconnected with me, he contacted me due because he wanted a tour guide. I'm an interpreter but also we were friends, but he's a pastor so I respect his role and leadership, that's what I do leading...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom