Dear lord please heal my neck, ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear lord please heal my neck, prayers the aching pain at my neck to go away, prayers I don’t need to go to hospital to do the ultrasound scan. Thank you Jesus for healing me, thank you brother and sister in Christ for agreeing in prayers.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has You In Training
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on with the right arm and the right side of my neck
Replies
11
Views
32
Please heal my right neck to be free of pain in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! I don't know what's wrong with my right neck because I know you, God, can see what is going on with the right side of my neck to be free.
Replies
10
Views
177
I need a loving caring prayer to heal my ### instantly. Please & thank you!
Replies
10
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom