Dear Lord, please give us a strong signal that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbrewer

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, please give us a strong signal that our home loan is going to go through - we have been through so much financially and we just want this to be over knowing that we are finally approved. thank you so much Lord for all of our blessings.....
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I pray for a deep insight on the situation of ### and ###. Lord you know exactly what's in their heart and what's gonna happen. Lord Jesus, if they are not meant to be together, I pray that you remove this guy completely from her life. But if they're meant to be together, make it...
Replies
5
Views
81
“Dear Lord, thank You so much for this day. I am truly grateful that we were able to talk to all of our children—this is such a big blessing for our family. Even though things are not always easy, You continue to give us strength and a strong faith. Help us not to worry, but to trust in You...
Replies
8
Views
160
Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom