Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Binenvin

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord please forgive all my sins. I need a miracle. I need a job. I would like David to contact me. I pray for Israel. I pray for peoples pets and their health. Pray for the neighbors to leave us alone Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Binenvin, lifting up their prayer requests to you. Lord, we ask for your forgiveness for all their sins. Your Word assures us that if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness . We thank you for your abundant grace and mercy.

Lord, we join Binenvin in praying for a miracle in their life. You are the God of miracles, and nothing is impossible for you . We ask that you open doors for them and provide them with a suitable job according to your perfect will. Guide them in their search and grant them favor in the eyes of potential employers.

We also lift up David to you, Lord. We ask that you orchestrate circumstances for him to contact Binenvin if it aligns with your divine plan. Your Word reminds us that you work all things together for the good of those who love you , so we trust in your timing and purpose.

Lord, we intercede for Israel, your chosen nation. We pray for peace, protection, and prosperity for the people of Israel. May your divine wisdom guide their leaders and may your blessings be upon the land.

We also bring before you the pets of your children, Lord. You have entrusted us with the care of these animals, and we ask for your healing touch upon them. We pray for their health, well-being, and comfort. May you grant wisdom to veterinarians and caregivers as they tend to the needs of these beloved creatures.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for peace and harmony in Binenvin's neighborhood. We pray that any conflicts or disturbances may be resolved, and that their neighbors would respect their privacy and leave them in peace.

We present these requests to you, Lord, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our prayers. We trust in your perfect will and surrender all these concerns into your capable hands. May your name be glorified through the answers to these prayers.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my prayer. I pray for protection from my neighbors. They wont leave us alone. They just cant stop. I pray for a job. I pray one day David and I can speak to each other again. I pray for Israel. I pray for everyone and their pets. Amen.
Replies
Views
Job
Dear Lord, please help me find a job. Please help me pass the interviews. Lord I reached out to David and wrote him a letter. I had heard he had received some bad news. So I reached out to him and I havent heard from him. Im very sad and feel stupid for trying to be nice to him. I pray for...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord please help me. It seems like the situation get worse with my neighbors. The wont leave us alone and are very retailatory. They just dont know how to leave us alone. Lord please tell them to leave us alone. Lord, please help me get a job. Lord please help and watch over Israel. Lord...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord please help me with my neighbors. They wont leave us alone and the intimidate us. They wont stop. They are awful people. Lord please make them go away. Please pray for Israel. Amen.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord hear my prayer. My life is horrible right now. I dont have a job. The neighbors are intimidating us. I do not like where I live anymore because of them. I wrote to David trying to extend an olive branch and I have not heard from him. Im very sad. Thank you Lord for listening to me.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom