Dear Lord, Please continue to bless me at my job. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

Please continue to bless me at my job. Allow me to be productive, and allow others to see the great work that I can do. Continue to help me support and provide for my wife, and allow me to continue to make my family proud each and every day.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
175
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,730
Messages
16,814,370
Members
650,979
Latest member
Naliarianard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom