Dear Lord Please bring Angels to my house and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Dear Lord Please bring Angels to my house and may they surround my cars and my protect my pets at night. In Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch hearts and minds I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over...
Replies
7
Views
244
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying for coverage in our department for the closers that they hire someone with experience and dependable and healthy. I'm praying for protection over my job and finances. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our department. I'm asking for your warring Angel's will...
Replies
8
Views
288
Lord Jesus thank you for everything you do for me Lord thank you for saving me on the 10.06.25 Lord Jesus thank you for your strength when giving my testimony on Saturday night the 5.7.2025 thank you Lord for bringing ### and ### my children to my testimony and Lord Jesus thank you for bringing...
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom