Dear lord pl, heilp. Me I ask ...

Pathyeld

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, pl, heal. Me I ask for help few times and failing me all time nothing is going right I keep posting it but seems failing me all time as I keep asking for financial help but nothing coming my way.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, ### has been seeking Your help and feels overwhelmed by continuous struggles and financial difficulties. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise and ask that You provide for ###'s needs.

Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and provision. Open doors of opportunity and bless ### with the financial support needed. Give ### strength and faith to trust in Your timing and Your plans, as Jeremiah 29:11 reminds us, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

We pray for peace and comfort to fill ###'s heart, knowing that You are a faithful God who hears our cries. Help ### to remain steadfast in faith, believing that You are working all things together for good.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord plz can you heilp me I trying to go and see my family me and my husband and 2 grow up children to go to ### on ### or ### but tickets 🎟 are far to mush and car ### pounds 💷 plz can you pray that we get them bit cheaper 🙏 I ask you to pray for us all aman
Replies
6
Views
293
Please remove me from the earth. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater", a piece of garbage and I need to go. Save the government money. I do not matter, since I am not a white straight cisgender able-bodied mentally typical wealthy conservative Christian man who loves...
Replies
8
Views
222
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom