Dear Lord Our Heavenly Father, I come to you with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Servant
Dear Lord Our Heavenly Father,

I come to you with a prayer from me and my wife. Please Lord be with us and in our relationship. We are going through trials and we need your help Lord. We also pray Lord that you deal with this situation with ###'s work, that her leave is approved. Lord I ask that you deal with her employers and give compassion to them and give wisdom to ### through this. Please bless us Lord, and please help us with our relationship. Make us strong together with you in the middle of it. Thank you Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
173
I wish I would be able to pay my debts and balance my finance for good, get my health back and that my ### would feel better than she currently feels (major depression) cuz it hurts me so to see her struggle and I can't help her. I have become so exhausted that every single day feels like...
Replies
9
Views
340
Lord Jesus please answer my prayer, me and my family have been praying continuously for my brother ###, we want to see him change for a better person.., to stop all the bad habits and become a responsible person. Let him realise his mistake, talk to him in his dream my family is so worried about...
Replies
9
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom