Andree

Servant
Dear Lord Jesus please let me have constant energy and a great attitude constantly and let me have a clear conscience in Jesus Name, please let meh get this job in ### and that I add extraordinary value to their company in Jesus Name I pray, Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
127
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom