Dear lord Jesus please break this addiction.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
127
Lord Jesus help us to release our lives in your hands so that you can break through. Lord I pray that ### would make a good group of friends with whom she can share her life and someone whom she can call her boyfriend. Someone who's trustworthy. Amen
Replies
7
Views
251
I need prayer to break the addiction of gambling and alcohol. I’m struggling as a mom of 4 kids, 3 of them being teens and one being just under a year old. I feel like I run away from the stress of the impact my teens have on my marriage because he is step dad but a good one and then just...
Replies
10
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom