Alauncourse

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus if it's in your Perfect Plan please let me see my ### again. Please do not let her suffer in pain with her illnesses. Please be with ### and myself as we try to get home to ### to see her. I love you My Heavenly Father. Thank you in Jesus' name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
126
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
170
In your holy name I pray. I saw ### on the street today, she really does not look like she is doing well, she needs to get off the street. I am more than willing to help her I just do not know how. She ignores me, pretends she doesn't see me when she walks past. I ask that you give her a moment...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom