Dear Lord Jesus I pray that I can hear your voice and

kelvinfern7

Beloved of All
Dear Lord Jesus I pray that I can hear your voice and get guidance from you. I pray to stop losing property. I pray that you reverse me losing things. I pray that you secure my belongings. I pray also that my mother will stop losing things as well. I pray that you guard our property. I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Not an idol but thanks.
 
May Lord deliver you from all the negative forces that are working on you. and fill you with holy spirit and bless you with courage, and abundance .....praying in the loving name of Jesus .....amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can hear your crying, and screaming alone. The Holy Spirit opened my ears to hear Y-O-U. I speak to you the following words. "He hath sent me (Jesus) to heal the brokenhearted," Luke 4:18. "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds," Psalms 147:3. I will now pray for Y-O-U...
Replies
10
Views
280
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 : In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, A Prayer Inspired by Job 33:15: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for watching over us as we sleep. Open our heart and...
Replies
12
Views
132
Jesus, You said "My sheep hear My voice," John 10:27, "we'll never follow a stranger," John 10:5. You tell us which way to go. We ask to be filled with knowledge of Your Will with wisdom and understanding so we can walk in the way that pleases you, Col 1:9-10, for reward diligent seeking, Heb...
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom