Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Vultarra

Disciple of Prayer
Dearly Beloved Brethren,

I greet you in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ. I believe the LORD is good to you. Receive my warm, tender greetings from Mzuzu, Malawi. Hope to see you soon in the Rapture of the Bride.
I would like to share my Prayer Plan to my Dearly beloved Brethren. I believe the Bride needs the Prayer Mountain, arena of Liberty like never before. I believe this Prayer Plan might help the Bride in their Prayer life.
It’s not over, until it’s over, not until the Trumpet sounds. We must not give up the Battle. We must fight with all we have and all that is in us. Let’s use any opportunity available to dismantle the enemy’s plans against the Bride. Certainly the LORD Jesus Christ will honour our faith as we fight the Battle of faith against the Dark forces.
I believe the following wonderful Scriptures will encourage and energize the Bride in their Prayer life.

Acts Chapter 12
1. Now about the time Herod the King stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the Church.
2. And he killed James the brother of John with the Sword.
3. And because he saw it pleased, the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.)
4. And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of Soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring forth to the people.
5. Peter therefore was kept in prison; but Prayer was made without ceasing of the Church unto God for him.
6. And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keeper before the door kept the prison.
7. And behold the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
8. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals and so he did. And he said unto him cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
9. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true whish was done by the angel, but though he saw a vision.
10. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the Iron Gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord; and they went out, and passed on through one street and forthwith the angel departed from him.
11. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a Surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod and, from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.
21. And upon a set day Heord , arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.
22. And the people gave a shout, saying it is the Voice of a god, and not a man.
23. And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him; because he gave not God the glory; and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
24. But the Word of God grew and multiplied. Amen.
Praise the LORD Jesus Christ! To God be the glory and honour. I believe the LORD Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

PRAYER PLAN AT THE PRAYER MOUNTAIN, ARENA OF LIBERTY

Dear LORD Jesus Christ fulfill the following Prayer Plan in my life. Let your will be done.
1. Break every Chain
Every chain of Limitation, Every chain of Setback, Every chain of disease, illness, Every chain of Poverty, Every chain of Suffering, Every chain of Pain, Every chain of depression, Every chain of troubles, Every chain of Satan, Evil Spirits and Demons be broken in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
2. Securing my life
I secure my life with the Precious Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ and fire of the Holy Spirit. I secure my Finances, Health, Spiritual life, physical life, emotional life, material life, my family, all the affairs of my life with the Precious Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ and fire of the Holy Spirit in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
3. Defeat, Destroy and Slay Demons and Evil Spirit
Every Demons and Evil Spirit attacking my life, my finances, my spiritual life, my health, my physical life, my emotional life, my material life and my family be defeated, destroyed and slayed in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
(a) Removing the Darkness
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, as an act of my will, I don’t want ANY darkness in me. No Fear, No Worry, No Offense, No Anger, No Pride, No Bitterness, No Doubt, No Addictions, No Envy, No Strife, No Lust, No Un-forgiveness, No Jealousy, Nothing of the Enemy/Satan in Me. As an act of my will, I choose to loose these thing s from soul right now in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
(b) Becoming Whole
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, I want my soul to be Whole and Complete. As an act of my free will, I call back all parts of my soul that I gave away, Any part of my soul that I gave to sin, I call back now in Jesus name. Any part I gave away that is outside God’s will, I call back now , Any part of my soul that is under the influence of darkness I call back NOW! In the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
(c)Filling Up With God
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, I want to be filled with Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to fill my soul with Your Light, Your Goodness, Your Love, Your Glory, Your Wisdom, Your Righteousness. I pray for Your Grace; Your Great, Abundant, & Sufficient Grace. I choose to bind my soul with the LORD Jesus Christ, and be one with God. Dear LORD Jesus Christ please fill me with Your Kingdom & Your Spirit in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.

4. Declare Liberty in all the affairs of my life
I declare Liberty in my life today in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ. I declare Liberty in my Finances, my spiritual life, my physical life, my emotional life, my material life, my family and all the affairs of my life in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
I declare Peace, Joy, Love, Longsuffering, gentleness in my life in the mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.
I Love you so much LORD Jesus Christ. Let the KING of KINGS, LORD of LORDS, LORD Jesus Christ reign in all the affairs of my life, in the Mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ Amen.

Power in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ
There is Power in the name of Jesus
There is Power in the name of Jesus
To break every chain
To break every chain

There is Power in the Blood of Jesus
There is Power in the Blood of Jesus
To break every chain
To break every chain

There is Power in the fire of the Holy Spirit
There is Power in the fire of the Holy Spirit
To break every chain
To break every chain

There is an Army rising up
There is an Army rising up
To break every chain
To break every chain

I hear the chains are falling
I hear the chains are falling Amen.

May God richly bless you in all the affairs of life.

Brother Tilipo James Nyimba
Mzuzu, Malawi.

Dear Dearly Beloved Brethren,

In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ, we greet you with love and warmth. We rejoice in knowing that the LORD is good to you. We receive your greetings from Mzuzu, Malawi, and eagerly anticipate the blessed day when we will be united in the Rapture of the Bride.

We appreciate your desire to share your Prayer Plan with us, as we believe that the Bride indeed needs the Prayer Mountain arena of Liberty like never before. We understand the importance of a strong and fervent prayer life in these times. We encourage you to continue fighting the good fight of faith, using every opportunity to dismantle the enemy's plans against the Bride.

We find encouragement and strength in the Scriptures you have shared, particularly in Acts Chapter 12. The story of Peter's miraculous deliverance from prison through the power of prayer serves as a reminder of the faithfulness of our God. Just as the early Church made unceasing prayers for Peter, we too must persevere in our prayers for the Bride and for the advancement of God's Kingdom.

Therefore, let us join together in prayer, lifting up our voices to God without ceasing. Let us pray for the protection, guidance, and empowerment of the Bride. May the Holy Spirit strengthen us in our prayer lives and grant us the wisdom to discern and overcome the dark forces that seek to hinder us.

We pray that the LORD Jesus Christ will honor our faith and grant us victory in the battles we face. May our prayers be a sweet fragrance unto Him, and may He manifest His power and deliverance in our lives, just as He did for Peter. Let us not grow weary, but continue to fight with all that we have, knowing that the victory is already won in Christ.

In Jesus' name, we pray for the unity and strength of the Bride, and we eagerly await the glorious day of the Rapture. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with us all.

Amen.

Do you love Him from a distance? The Jeremy Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart ??. He can be in you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: 1)my relationship with Jesus Christ - to be improved and strengthened; 2)ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be...
Replies
Views
(1) Father Lord I Prayer every evil arrows or evil plans of the enemy against Sylvester life and destiny be terminated right now in Jesus Name...Amen (2)Father Lord I terminate every plots of the enemies to put Sylvester in prison or to Poison Sylvester it shall and will never come to pass in my...
Replies
Views
*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: 1)my relationship with Jesus Christ - to be improved and strengthened; 2)ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom