Dear Lord, Its the start of the weekend. I'm praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeyvette

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

It's the start of the weekend. I'm praying that me and my family have a good one. Lord, please let ### treat me right this weekend; if it's your will. Please let us spend some quality time together. Please let us get back close like we once was.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
312
DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP MY SISTER, she is very upset. Her friend ### is dying and she's been at the hospital every day. Trying to help him transition easily. He is very frightened and does NOT want to die and it's killing my sister. Please keep her safe Dear Lord. She has NO ONE there to help her...
Replies
11
Views
385
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom