Dear Lord ### is at ### Dr. ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Blessings always Amen please pray Lord Jesus answers my plea for help with husband ### arriving so we both see Dr ### Monday Amen and Amen
Replies
11
Views
152
In my struggles, I reach out to you for comfort. Hold me close in your loving arms. Ease my worries and soothe my spirit. Help me to see the light in the darkness and to find strength in your presence. Let your love be my guide and your peace my goal. In your grace, may I find the comfort I...
Replies
8
Views
111
Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom