Dear Lord in heaven, I humbly thank you for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter east907
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

east907

Guest
Dear Lord in heaven, I humbly thank you for answering my prayers and ask that you hear the prayers of those in need of financial aid to live, to support their family members, to feed and clothe those in need. To heal those who are suffering from any form of pain, depression, temptation or injury. Please in your infinite mercy hear the prayers of those who have a loved one suffering from serious health issues and illnesses or imprisoned. We ask in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oooh, Lord, I humbly thank you for your love and protection, I humbly call upon you to let ### forgive me and talk to, draw his heart back to me, I pray and believe Amen
Replies
6
Views
579
Lord, I humbly thank you for today, and I deeply surrender to you my ### heal her by your will. I pray and believe Amen.
Replies
5
Views
391
Ooh Lord, I humbly thank you for your love and care, I surrender to my sins I do knowingly and unknowingly, grant me forgiveness by your will and love, I surrender to my life bless me and grant me understanding in everything I do. I humbly surrender to you ### and I continue granting us...
Replies
7
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom