Dear Lord, I'm praying that you can forgive me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JillM

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I'm praying that you can forgive me of the wrong things I have done, and show me mercy. Please pray that God will not withhold my blessings because I backslide. Please pray that God accepts my repentance and gives me strength to turn away from sin. Also that the devil will leave me alone and stop the demonic attacks on me. So I can live a better life. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for ### and ### to help out today. Let us work in unity. Holy Spirit, touch their hearts and minds. Give us spiritual strength to push through our work assignments. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our minds and hearts. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of...
Replies
10
Views
489
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and finances. I'm asking that you guard my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today, stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace. Let...
Replies
8
Views
330
Lord I pray you can forgive me for all my sins Lord I’m praying to be debt free and to live a happy life with no drama
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom